GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

Tutor

GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

Hi All,

I have bought AT&T SIM card and plugged it into my unlocked LG Optimus One smartphone. Calling feature works fine, but data doesn't work. After that I bought Data Feature Package for $5 but still neither browser nor gmail works. Thats pretty much surprised me. Any ideas how to make it working ? Thanks in advance !

Message 1 of 6 (15,548 Views)
Master

Re: GoPhone Data Feature Package is NOT working :(

With the phone being unlocked and not officially AT&T-sponsored nor branded, I would expect you to have a problem with accessing data...

You somehow need to change the phone's data settings. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest clue on how to do such a thing.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 6 (15,541 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by ATT_James (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Have you set up the APN on your phone? One thing I've noticed with the unlocked phones I've had was that the APN isn't provisioned automatically. There should be some posts on this board regarding the correct APN settings or you could always Google for AT&T APN. On my iPad and it's a pain trying to look up information.
Message 3 of 6 (15,522 Views)
Tutor

Thanks a lot ! I will google for AT&T APN.

Message 4 of 6 (15,517 Views)
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by topic author metaller
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Message 5 of 6 (15,514 Views)
Master

Awesome. Congrats.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 6 of 6 (15,506 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.