GoPhone Account Information

[ Edited ]

Hello Jamileh: Anyway / anyplace on-line to locate a statement for us Go_Phone users? Thanks in advance for any information about locating a statement of charges / deductions / additions for those of us with a Go-Phone. Bye for now....

<subject edited - new post created>

Message 1 of 5 (5,039 Views)
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATT_James (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

[ Edited ]

Here's a link to the GoPhone Terms which has a lot of great info: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/legal/index.jsp?q_termsKey=prepaidPlanTerms&q_termsNa...

As for account related info, here's a link to the GoPhone site: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/go-phones/prepaid-accounts.jsp

You can do all things account related there. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (5,029 Views)
Highlighted

Re: GoPhone Account Information

Thanks much... Excellent GoPhone information and help, by following your posted links... Thanks again! An on-line billing statement of charges suggestion is a future implementation or / "wish-list" feature for us GoPhone users. I have not located a line by line minutes used / charges billing statement yet. Thanks once again for your reply and help. Bye for now...
Message 3 of 5 (5,012 Views)
Former Community Manager

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to help. 

I like your suggestion and will definitely pass it on!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (5,008 Views)

Thank you very much Jamileh! Much appreciated! (Smiley Happy!!!
Message 5 of 5 (5,003 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.