Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
papergirl1970's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 3:08 PM

Go Phone

I bought a go phone, after 30 days it is not working shutting down, i bought the extended warranty however, was told it would not kick in due to the fact it has a manufacture warranty. I have called 3 times and received 3 different answers, i would like the phone to be replaced or refunded. I had a representative ask me what i was going to do with the phone, if it was going back on my plan?? does it matter its our phone and we paid for it then when i got hung up on i tried to chat with them i was told they dont replace go phones- then why the warranty.

i am frustrated we just switched to att now i wonder if i made an error. 

Guru

• 

450 Messages

10 years ago

Hi papergril1970,

All of our devices have a One Year warranty. If you device is a GoPhone branded GoPhone, you will need to contact the warranty support line (1-800-801-1101) to have the device replaced. 

Where did you buy your device from? You may need to go back to the store you bought it and get it replaced though them. AT&T does not offer insurance or extended service plans for any of the GoPhones. 

Hope this helps!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.