Feature data package question

Feature data package question

I have just singed up for the auto-refill option for my feature data package (for my smartphone). I understand that it will auto-refill in 30 days by taking the money out of my account balance. My question is will I loose my data balance (which is quite high) if it is renewed on the 30th day as scheduled....or should I refill it myself on the 29th day? I don't use a lot of data at this point in time and that is why I have a large reserve of data built up. However, I do not want to loose any of my balance in case I really do need to use a lot of data in the future. Any suggestions or clarifications would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (1,441 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Silverbear1953
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Feature data package question

You might. It's kind of risky to set up auto renewal with data remaining on your data package. I would suggest to manually refill your data package yourself on the 29th day. I would rest much more assured rather than having to worry about if the existing data balance will be kept or forfeited.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2 (1,424 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.