Do I need to set up two prepay accounts to cover my gophone plan and data feature?

Contributor

Do I need to set up two prepay accounts to cover my gophone plan and data feature?

Do I have to set up two prepay accounts to pay for my monthly plan and my monthly data feature charges

or can I just set up one account and have both taken out and applied? I'm using the $25 per month gophone package and a $25 per month data package.
Message 1 of 4 (2,379 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru
Solution
Accepted by topic author Waxtracker
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Do I need to set up two prepay accounts to cover my gophone plan and data feature?

One prepay account will do OK. If it is under the same Gophone number.

Unless you like me, I had a Gophone,and an IPad using data. They are under two different phone number,

I need to set up two account.Smiley Mad 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (2,323 Views)
Contributor

Re: Do I need to set up two prepay accounts to cover my gophone plan and data feature?

Thanks Jr. Newbie.  I set up one account for $50 per month to cover both charges.  Now I need to do the same for my wife's phone since it is a different number.  I ended up with two accounts but that is better than the four I thought I would need!

Message 3 of 4 (2,300 Views)
Contributor

How can i add internet to my gophone plan ?

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.