Data Amount For $40 Per Month Plan

Mentor

Data Amount For $40 Per Month Plan

I have the $40 per month Gophone plan that comes with 200MB of data.  I just got an email that when I renew my plan I will now get 300MB more so 500MB.  My account is set up for auto renew.  Does this mean my plan will now come with 500MB every month?

Message 1 of 4 (883 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Wild Banchi (Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Data Amount For $40 Per Month Plan

Well, according to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html the $40 prepaid now includes 500MB, so you're certainly entitled to that amount. If you don't get the full 500 I'm sure a call to CS will get it resolved.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (850 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Thanks for sharing! Interesting that AT&T chose to up the ante re: the data amounts offered on the $40 and $60 prepaid plans. It seems like their plan changes as of late have been a step back, but perhaps these changes will continue to make them competitive.

Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4 (841 Views)
Mentor

I went to the ATT website and apparently they have upped the standard data amount for the $40 plan.  

Thanks for the reply.

Message 4 of 4 (839 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.