Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
jmars369's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 17th, 2015 4:04 AM

Check GoPhone card without service

My mother in law gave us a GoPhone card that she didn't use but doesn't remember when she bought it. We were going to buy an at&t phone only if the card is still usable but stick with our normal company if we have to buy a $50 card anyways. Each time we try to check the refill card to see if it has expired we can't get anywhere without already having a phone number (which we don't want to invest in until we know if we can use the card we have). Does anyone know how to check if the card is expired?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @jmars369

I’d be happy to help with your GoPhone refill card concerns! The card itself does not expire, but once used, the balance itself has an expiration date. So as long as the card has not been used yet, you would be able to do so with a new GoPhone account should you opt to set one up.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I was given a gophonre refill card, I'm wondering how I can check and see if the card has been used yet, or if it has even been activated? Basically I am trying to check the validity of this at&t $45 gophone refill card.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.