Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
jessupjong's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 8th, 2014 12:29 AM

Can't add package for GoPhone.

The website format/layout for paygonline.com changed. Since then, I can't buy text packages.

It says the following message:

No package is available for purchase.

Packages for monthly plans are good for 30 days and packages for weekly plans are good for 7 days as long as your account balance is not expired. Your rate plan must be active at the time of purchase or renewal of package. Also, the package balance rolls over if renewed before the package expiration date. (Unlimited packages do not roll over). Standard rates apply if package is not renewed after 30 days.

Please Help! 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

This happened to me too. I was told to call customer care to have them add the package.

They couldn't tell me why I was no longer able to do it online.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Not only can't I also add packages but AT&T took from me nearly 2 years worth of roll overs on my $5 - 50MB data package and yes I have made all my payments on time. I had 1.2GB of data taken from me by this money hungry company and when I called all I got was to bad so sad, if you give us $60 a month you might not have this problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I just tried to add package too and couldn't. only way to "add" text messages was to enroll for auto refill. Note says that they will refill on Aug 12th, except all my rolled over texts expire the 11th. This is outrageous and r3tarded.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

It seems like AT&T really needs to look into this. I am starting to wonder what kind of customer service this is. Are there any AT&T staff who may have an explanation and solution?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

This happened to me as well. However, I just figured out that you can re-add the text package option by calling 611. The automated lady will add it as long as you have enough money on your account to cover the purchase. Now the on-line add option has been restored for me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I've been doing that re-adding on 3 go phones by calling 611 since they got rid of the old website that used to let me do that online.  I called today, September 24, and was told I can't do that any more, by phone or online.  That the rate plan has changed, what's on the website is my only option.  Time to find a new company and phone.  It's been a great plan, but not any more.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

This is the new link to choose plans for GoPhone... https://www.paygonline.com/websc/logoff.html

The reason why the text messaging plan it not available anymore is because it was only available if you had the pre-paid plan at 10 cents a minute.  The 10 cents a minute plan is no more, so you cannot buy a texting package for GoPhone.  Every plan available for the GoPhone now has unlimited text messaging.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Please look at this page from ATT

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/prepaidplans.html

10c / minute plan still exist.

Who said this plan does not exit anymore ???

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I have the 10 cents/minute plan, and was just again able to add the text package by calling 611 and using the automated system. (Sept. 26).

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

9 years ago

This still doesn't work online.  I have to call 611 every month to manually add a messaging package.  Auto-renew does not work, even though I'd been using it for 5+ years.

AT&T does not care.  Whoever runs GoPhone is either doing this on purpose or is incompetent.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.