Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

Scholar

Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

I have over $100 in my GoPhone balance and the next refill date is in a few days.  Can I have it converted so that the expiration date is 1 year?

Message 1 of 7 (1,327 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Can I convert my $100 balance to a 1 year expiration date?

Nope. The only way to extend the expiration by 1 year is to add a $100. It doesn't matter how much you have sitting in there.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (1,273 Views)
ACE - Guru

Nope.You can add up to Max. $500,and let it sitting in your Gophone account.Smiley Indifferent

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7 (1,264 Views)
Scholar

So if I called customer service, they won't be able to do it for me?

Message 4 of 7 (1,256 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

vtujfz wrote:

So if I called customer service, they won't be able to do it for me?

Not really. The money in the balance has already been paid for GoPhone service. You can use the balance of the money to get a feature package, like a data package, a messaging package, AT&T Navigation, International Long Distance, and other features. You can also donate the money to a charitable organization of your choice, for example Red Cross.

Message 5 of 7 (1,220 Views)
Scholar

Smiley Sad  

Was hoping I could save $25 ($26.75 after taxes).

Message 6 of 7 (1,167 Views)
Scholar

I called and they were able to submit a request and approve the change of my expiration date to be 1 year from yesterday.  But they said next time to get a one year expiration date, to refill my account with $100 (something I already knew).

Message 7 of 7 (1,111 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.