Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Gcooper59's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 25th, 2017 12:34 PM

Billed Incorrectly

I don't understand why I just had a charge for $58.90 hit my credit card for auto pay when I am on the $45 plan that discounts to $40 with auto pay? When I started with AT&T in late January I started on a $60 plan that discounted to $55 with auto pay but that was changed 2 months ago and the billing has not changed. Last month I had a $15 balance left over and the billing system never took an additional $25 to make it a $40 refill so I had to do it manually and lose the $5 discount which is probably what will happen next month now as well. I don't understand how a change can be made to the rate plan but the billing system still charges me as though I'm on the old rate plan.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You need to contact customer support directly. Are you sure the plan actually changed? Sounds like you are still on the $60 plan.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I did not realize that at first, I will contact customer service directly but yes I am sure the plan has been properly changed. When I log in it clearly displays that I am on the $45 plan which is discounted to $40 with auto pay.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.