Auto-refill

Teacher

Auto-refill

If I keep my account loaded with money via pp card/site [ie PINZOO] will my $5/mo data and $250/mo minutes automatically be refilled WITHOUT me being enrolled in auto-refill?

I think the data is already set up to work -- but the site appears to tell me that I have to be enrolled with a cc card, etc and auto-refill to do it on my $250/mo plan

I just want to avoid paying 10% taxes on all our phones

and - yes - I'm cheap - thats why I have a go-phone

thanks

Message 1 of 4 (3,026 Views)
Mentor
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Auto-refill

[ Edited ]

cantput wrote:

If I keep my account loaded with money via pp card/site [ie PINZOO] will my $5/mo data and $250/mo minutes automatically be refilled WITHOUT me being enrolled in auto-refill?

I think the data is already set up to work -- but the site appears to tell me that I have to be enrolled with a cc card, etc and auto-refill to do it on my $250/mo plan

I just want to avoid paying 10% taxes on all our phones

and - yes - I'm cheap - thats why I have a go-phone

thanks

Hi there cantput! If you visit Auto Refill your question should be answered. Thanks  for your post.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
Message 2 of 4 (2,798 Views)

[ Edited ]

your account will keep getting refilled forever even if you have sufficient funds in it and even if you don't use the 'phone, till you suddenly notice that you have hundreds of dollars in your account which you can never claim back.

[removed unnecessary script]

Message 3 of 4 (2,788 Views)
Contributor

hi everyone i need to refill my phone pleaseSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.