Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
doubleriospy09's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, February 4th, 2009 11:48 PM

Closed

Adding Airtime- PayGoOnline

I noticed that I was able to add airtime online before using the http://www.paygonline.com option before, but now, no matter what card I use, I get an error message saying that 

"Recharge failed because the prepaid card was not in an available state or it does not exist." This never did this before, and I know the cards are active because I can call them in and they work. Anyone have any ideas why?

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

193 Messages

15 years ago

@dmapr wrote:

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

thanks for the number, but I still wonder if there is a way to do it online, I know it may not make much sense, but the online way of doing it was so much easier. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-MAR

Are you sure your prepaid card hasn't expired? To the best of my knowledge you should still be able to recharge online.

No, OP's card is a 10-digit Fastcard. You have to call the # wilcre mentioned. Any regular and unused 13-digit PAYG pin can be redeemed online at anytime....well almost all of them (at&t decided abruptly few months ago not to honor any 13-digit activation PINs people like me had paid to them for, but that's another story).

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

@doubleriospy09 wrote:
     I noticed that I was able to add airtime online before using the http://www.paygonline.com option before, but now, no matter what card I use, I get an error message saying that "Recharge failed because the prepaid card was not in an available state or it does not exist." This never did this before, and I know the cards are active because I can call them in and they work. Anyone have any ideas why?

How many digits lonmg is the pin number you are trying to activate through your online account. not all cards can be activated through your online account.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

15 years ago

@wilcre wrote:

@doubleriospy09 wrote:
     I noticed that I was able to add airtime online before using the http://www.paygonline.com option before, but now, no matter what card I use, I get an error message saying that "Recharge failed because the prepaid card was not in an available state or it does not exist." This never did this before, and I know the cards are active because I can call them in and they work. Anyone have any ideas why?

How many digits lonmg is the pin number you are trying to activate through your online account. not all cards can be activated through your online account.

there are 10 digits
Message Edited by doubleriospy09 on 02-04-2009 05:25:40 PM

Expert

• 

13K Messages

15 years ago

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

@wilcre wrote:

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

There are 10 digits

Try calling this number here to activate the card 1-800-352-4071

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

15 years ago

@wilcre wrote:

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

@wilcre wrote:

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

There are 10 digits

Try calling this number here to activate the card 1-800-352-4071

thanks for the number, but I still wonder if there is a way to do it online, I know it may not make much sense, but the online way of doing it was so much easier. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-MAR

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

Thanks!

-MAR

Are you sure your prepaid card hasn't expired? To the best of my knowledge you should still be able to recharge online.

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@Patico wrote:

No, OP's card is a 10-digit Fastcard. You have to call the # wilcre mentioned. Any regular and unused 13-digit PAYG pin can be redeemed online at anytime....well almost all of them (at&t decided abruptly few months ago not to honor any 13-digit activation PINs people like me had paid to them for, but that's another story).

Oh, I see! Almost all the times I refilled online I was just using PINs bought on eBay and never had a problem. Needless to say, I didn't pay any attention to their length or origin. Thanks for explaining, it sure is good to have you back!

Professor

• 

193 Messages

15 years ago

@dmapr wrote:

@Patico wrote:

Oh, I see! Almost all the times I refilled online I was just using PINs bought on eBay and never had a problem. Needless to say, I didn't pay any attention to their length or origin. Thanks for explaining, it sure is good to have you back!

Thanks, that's nice from you! I'll try to stick around (if the mods don't ban me first, lol!).

I don't buy GoPhone PINs from eBay anymore. I've found better deals with onlines retailers, around 10%off or sometimes even up to 15%off using coupon codes. I've also found the newer GoPhone "Feature cards" (also Fastcards, at Walmart, RadioShack etc.) very handy.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

15 years ago

@Patico wrote:

@dmapr wrote:

@doubleriospy09 wrote:

Thanks!

-MAR

Oh ok. I noticed that some cards work from some stores. These cards I tried were from Target. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Thanks for shedding light on this!

Sincerely,

MAR

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.