Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
2manynames's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 17th, 2013 11:25 PM

Activating a go phone

I ordered a go phone online.  I followed the steps to activate it and received a screen saying activation successful that included all of my information.  Now I can't log in to Account management because it does not recognize the phone number as being valid.  I tried to call customer service but they ask you to enter you phone number and when I do they say they can't find an account for that number.  I can't log in to get online chat help either.  I also cannot call or message from my new phone.  The sim card's in the phone, the phone is fully charged.  Tried turning it off and back on and went through the activation screens several times. Please help!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

@2manynames wrote:

I ordered a go phone online.  I followed the steps to activate it and received a screen saying activation successful that included all of my information.  Now I can't log in to Account management because it does not recognize the phone number as being valid.  I tried to call customer service but they ask you to enter you phone number and when I do they say they can't find an account for that number.  I can't log in to get online chat help either.  I also cannot call or message from my new phone.  The sim card's in the phone, the phone is fully charged.  Tried turning it off and back on and went through the activation screens several times. Please help!

Hi manynames,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble activating your GoPhone.  I have included a link to assist you with this.  I hope you find this helpful.

Activate GoPhone

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.