Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
KZephyrelli's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 10th, 2015 3:17 AM

AT&T GoPhone rate plan

I'm on the $60.00/monthly plan for unlimited talk/text/data up to 4GB. I have three important questons. (1) If my rate plan renews on 03/09/15, what exact time and date will I not be able to call/text somebody? (2) The last GoPhone refill card i bought was a $65.00 card.It renewed my plan for $60.00 and left me a remaining balance of $5.00. What happes to that $5.00 when my rate plan renews and I dont have the $60.00 at the moment to renew it? (3) Say I use only  2GB/4GB that comes with the plan by the plan renewal date, what happens to that remaining 2GB of unused data? Any answers highly appriciated.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @KZephyrelli

I’d be happy to help! If your renewal date is 03/09/15, and you do not have the required balance available to renew, your services would cease from that date.

The $5 currently on your account would remain until its expiration date (shown on the back of the refill card used) or until additional funds making up the required $60 are added.

Any unused data would be lost if not made use of by the end of the billing period.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.