$25 monthly plan

Teacher

$25 monthly plan

if I stop my auto refill from my credit card and just put plenty of money in my account via cards, etc to cover both my data and minutes will my $25monthly plan continue to reload the 250 minutes/mo automatic or do I have to initiate something

I know that is how my data plan works - but couldn't find clear info re my minutes

thanks

Message 1 of 6 (1,376 Views)
Former Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: $25 monthly plan

You can add money to your account, but be mindful that minutes purchased can expire. 

Here's an article with more info: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=54045#fbid=3Ojg6uFNnSc

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (1,322 Views)
Teacher

thank you for your response - but my question is

If I keep plenty of money in my Main Account will my $25monthly plan "automatically" reload my 250 minutes on each 30day aniversary - or do I have to do something manual via 611

I know I lose any remaining minutes each month - my only carry-over is on my data

I was previously having my $25monthly reload from my Cr Card [which auto-reloaded my 250 minutes] but have changed to just putting money in my acct

I guess I can just wait until my aniversary date and see what happens -- and if it does nothing and my minutes go to zero - then I will know I need to dial 611 and "manually" reload my $25 plan.....

Message 3 of 6 (1,289 Views)
Teacher

It appears that it will auto refill both minutes and data as long as I have money in my acct

Message 4 of 6 (1,270 Views)
Highlighted
Master

cantput wrote:

It appears that it will auto refill both minutes and data as long as I have money in my acct

Your minutes should auto renew if you have enough money to cover the $25 monthly fee per month. Your data package would have to be refilled manually by dialing 611 if you don't set it up for auto renewal.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 6 (1,208 Views)
Teacher

thank you - I am set up for auto renewal of my $5/mo data and it is doing great I may still have a problem with my minutes though I got a text the day before my expire date saying that "my rate plan will renew" - then one the day after expire that it did renew my minutes I checked the website and sure nuff it worked as it should now today - two days after expire date - I get another text with exactly the same message that my rate plan will renew????? hopefully it will not duplicate my renewal????? I know it is not associated with my data as it renews on the 24th of the month will watch and see --- if so I hope att can fix that.........
Message 6 of 6 (1,184 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.