Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
GeordieUSA's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, July 29th, 2016 3:21 PM

$2 a day how to pay for adding 100mb data

Just started using the gophone with $2 per day. How to I purchase the 100mb data. Do  I call 611 and use credit card. On line seems to only allow refills ie $25 for 90 days not data.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

193 Messages

8 years ago

You pay from your own existing balance by either going to your account online (paygonline.com) or calling 611 and chosing to buy the data package. Your balance will be deducted $1 if funds are available in it and you'll have a 100MB data package added to your account to use until the end of the next day.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks that is convenient deducting it from balance. I was missing it under Packages below the refill. Clicked on Packages and the 100MB for a $1 was one of the choices.

Mentor

• 

46 Messages

7 years ago

This is good to know.  I had not thought about being able to add the data using 611 when away from home and an Internet connection.  Do you know if you have to refill the account periodicallly with a refill card, even you have a balance with this plan?  I've had the 10 cent plan for just about forever and you do have to refill account to keep it active.  ex 25.00 card every 90 days.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.