brdemm's profile

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 2:02 AM

HOW TO CANCEL THIS GARBAGE SERVICE?? Who wants to go to twitter for their customer service??

I want out! The arrogance of these people to think we want to go to twitter for customer service!! appleTV doesnt mail for a few weeks & thats a maybe?? forget it, I'll stick with cable. I want a FULL REFUND now!!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @brdemm,

You will find information to cancel here.

If you have any other questions, feel free to check out our Help Center.

-DIRECTVNOWCare

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

7 years ago

How to re-enroll for the service I cancelled??? 
I may as well keep it for the next 90 days & get my free appleTV...

Where is the cust serv??? 

WHY ARE YOU PUSHING US TO TWITTER for problem resolution???

God help you people...

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

7 years ago

I'm sorry but you guys have to better than this....

Cust Serv NIGHTMARE!

How can I RE-enroll for this service?? I paid for the 90 days and now I want to keep it (now that I can't get my money back...) 

So now I want it, I want the free appleTV and I dont want to have to go to twitter for cust serv resolution.

Whoever came up with this hairbrained idea should never work in this industry again..

Would someone PLEASE respond to this with how to solve the problem, now send me to the 'NO-help' page.  

Your customers deserve better than this, unless you just dont care...  But im sure you do, dont you?.?.??

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

7 years ago

I cancelled mine.  I am screwed only one month with the Fire TV stick thank goodness I did not opt for the Apple TV deal.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

7 years ago

How-to-handle-and-deal-with-people-that-make-jest-and-fun-of-you.jpeg

NO REFUND FOR YOU!!!!!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

I honestly don't get why so many people are so fired up about this. Does it work flawlessly? Obviously not. Think of it like an extended trial period with a great deal on an Apple TV (for those that opted to go that route). If it's still having issues on 3/6 (day before renewal for me) I'll cancel, but for now...eh, growing pains.

I know that my wife and I are saving $75/month over the DirecTV plan we're cancelling. For us, it's worth it - even with hiccups. The only ask I have for now is more network log ins. The service has gotten progressively better every day. Day 1 - nightmare. Day 2 - some problems. Day 3 - fewer, and so on.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.