Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
del11's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 5th, 2011 7:49 PM

unlock code

need unlock code on startup screen

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

The Sim card PUK number can only be obtained by contacting customer service. It is been my experience in the past, to obtain that number ahead of time and then make a notation of it in the notes section of your contact card. Once you activate the PUK  number to secure your Sim card it will ask you to change the number. Once the number has been changed to something that you could easily remember, you should be fine and the only number that you would need would be the number that you had just changed it to. Should you forget your pin number for your Sim card, the ones that you had just changed it to and attempt to enter it three consecutive times, your phone will default to the original PUK  number that was issued to that Sim card. That is when you will be forced to resort to the original PUK number, the one that you noted on your contact card. Thus avoiding having to contact customer support via your computer on a chat line and hoping that they are even open. This trick also puts you back into the game in a matter of a couple of minutes.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

13 years ago

Which unlock code are you looking for, phone or sim?  And what device are you using?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

my sim card. It is ask for puk number. What is it? Where I can find it?

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

12 years ago

A PUK code is the unlock code for the SIM card. This can happen when you enter the device password wrong too many times. When the SIM card is locked, you have to enter the correct PUK code and then enter a new one. I think you need to reach out to att to get the code. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Unlock pin my phone 920lumai

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hello hafedsws,

For information regarding the unlocking of devices and to submit your request please visit www.att.com/deviceunlock. If this is for a business device, go to www.wireless.att.com/bizdeviceunlock.

Should you need any further assistance you can certainly send me a private message by clicking here. Thanks for your participation on the Business Community.

Alexis

Not finding what you're looking for?