Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
CrossJ's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 4th, 2018 2:12 PM

placing/ receiving calls

My phone will not receive or place any calls.  I have tried the troubleshoot, it doesn't help with my problem.  I have done all the steps and nothing changes.  When you call my number it tells you that I am not accepting calls at this time, not sure if one of the girls accidentally set it to that or what.  

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @CrossJ,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your service. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2LhbKu7) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

My guess is you have a refurbished modem that has firmware issues.

I switched to business services just over a month ago - - 5 technician visits, 20+ hours on calls to AT&T and I have been on the phone today for the 6th consecutive day. They scheduled a technician for today, but the request "dropped" out of their system, so they are now trying to see if someone can still make it.

For 6 days in a row - no phone. They can reprovision you online and it will work, but then it will drop. 

Honestly, you may want to consider switching services altogether because AT&T has little regard for the small business - they run a good ad, but when you have no phone / no internet, it is a bit tough to stay connected.

Not finding what you're looking for?