Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlocking phone from business account

Highlighted
Contributor

Unlocking phone from business account

I want to unlock my phone since Monday )we are Friday) and callled att customer support for 10 times now (stayed on the phone for more than 3 hours overall) and finally they told me their systems were down and I should go to the online chat to unlock my phone (the system online did not work because I was on a business contract and when I left my company I wanted to transfer my phone to t mobile. As such they created a new personal account to transfer the number. Given they had to create that , they are telling me my phone is locked and are not able to unlock it. Is this legal?). I contacted the love chat and got transferred 5 times to different departments and nobody could help (I have the transcript and it’s pretty funny how not competent they are). As a result I cannot talk with my family, I don t have a phone right now. What should I do, given nobody at att can help me?

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Unlocking phone from business account

Hello @Sylvie2018,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2Q6ef9m

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Number in question:

Your personal account number:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support