Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
atAustin2012's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 7:39 AM

New skyrocket (I727) having swype issues

I have a new skyrocket having swype issues in my email clients:

1. Suggested words show words from previous cursor location, vs. current cursor location

2. After selecting the suggested word instead of replacing the word at the current cursor location it's inserting the word at the previous location, sometimes in random locations, without deleting the original word.

3. It's extremely difficult to position the cursor where you want it. 5-6x just to select the word. It seems to be working in MMS app.

4. Highlighting text is also not working well. I actually have to choose select word, before I can select a sentence, to split the cursor.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

12 years ago

I've noticed some of these issues from android devices in general. I got to play with a jet stream the other day and for some reason it wouldn't let me select exactly where I wanted the curser. I ended up having to delete the word I wanted to edit and retype I instead. I think one of the guys in the office has a skyrocket I'll see If he has any tips.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

12 years ago

turns out my coworker has swype disabled. You might want to wipe your device to see of that helps, just make sure to back up all your info first.
Not finding what you're looking for?