Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
IndyTomm's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, August 29th, 2016 4:10 PM

Masking phone numbers

Can AT&T do something to stop scammers and others from masking their real phone numbers?  I get several calls every day that I have learned to ignore because they say "LILBURN GA" or "New York City NY".  If I answer the phone clicks and disconnects; if I call back it is a "number which has been disconnected or is no longer in service".  I even got a call from "myself" one day, the caller ID showing my own number.  We need some help with this AT&T!.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @IndyTomm

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I can understand how an inconvenience this can be.  You can report the activity you are experiencing to ATT via e-mail at abuse@att.net.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

i have two business lines with att and my 1st line is the number that shows up when i make phone calls off my second line, how do i remove that?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @tequilaboykins,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Shad
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I was forced to  change  to voip from pods because of th 100% increase in monthly payments from one year to the next. Now to the problem, my fax worked fine for about a year on the new voip lines. On March 15, fax longer than 1 or 2 pages stopped coming in. The fax takes the call start receiving and then the connection drops. Talked to support several times. Not one of them knew what happened. Two service  tech checked my office and did not find problem. The last person I spoke to  was a manager who told me "ATT provides phone lines, if your fax does not work is not our problem". Note: The tech tried a new fax machine that did exactly what  the other fax machine  was  doing. So no it is not the fax machine. What can I do to resolve  this problem. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @Gablesrct,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Luis
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I sent the account information. Have you found an answer for the recent inability to receive faxes even after a new fax was installed at the recommendation of the technician.

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

Does anyone answers after you send  the account information in the private  chat. I fell ignore by att. The are not giving me a solution for my fax problem.

Not finding what you're looking for?