Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
SCRegionalParks's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 3:44 PM

Fiber Optic Cable Relocation

We will be making improvements to an old trestle bridge in the Santa Rosa / Sebastopol area of Northern California.  There is a fiber optic cable attached to this bridge that needs to be relocated by A T & T as part of this project.  The work needs to be coordinated and done in the next 2 weeks.

Can't seem to get a straight answer or contact info for anyone at A T & T to discuss this issue with. 

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Thank you for getting in touch with us.  I will be more than happy to take a look at this. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576 

And include the following details:                                                                

Full Name and Name on Business Account:

Address:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)

Email address:

Thank you

Elo

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Elo -

I simply get an error message when I use the link you provided for sending a private message as there is no recipient email address for me to use.  That being said I am responding on this forum as this issue needs to be dealt with or thousands of customers in the West County will lose their fiber optic cable services.  To be clear, this is not a business account!  A T & T has a an easement and a fiber optic cable that lies within our trail corridor between Santa Rosa and Sebastopol in northern California.  See additional information below contact info:

We are making repairs to an old trestle bridge that has your fiber optic cable strapped to it in galvanized pipe.  The repairs we are making require the pipe to be temporarily relocated and then reattached when the beams are replaced.  This work needs to be done the week of September 6-9, 2016, so this request is urgent.

Please contact me to schedule a meeting at the site to coordinate the work,

Mark - 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @SCRegionalParks,

I apologize that you had trouble sending us a private message. I'm happy to help. I have forwarded your information to the appropriate team. Someone will contact you within 48 hours.

Please let me know if I may assist you with anything else.

Sincerely,

Nancy T.

Not finding what you're looking for?