Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Business Phone Unlock Trouble

Contributor

Business Phone Unlock Trouble

I have two phones which were purchased on our AT&T business account for employees who have left the company.  The phones are no longer under contract or ETF since their numbers were either cancelled or ported to another carrier when they retired.  We'd like to give them their phones but the AT&T unlock page is rejecting the request since the numbers are no longer active on our account.  How do we go about having these phones unlocked from the AT&T system?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: Business Phone Unlock Trouble

Hello @enrgea,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2SMr1Hc

And include the following details:                                                                                           

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account::
  • Phone numbers associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Want peace of mind? Add the Mobile Protection Pack for Business. Open enrollment ends 3/31/19. Contact us for the details.

Additional Support