Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
RLee1's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 1st, 2014 1:54 PM

AT&T Radio Recommendations

Hi, my client is testing some new ATM technology using Cisco 819 hardware devices and our 4G LTE SIMs.  The devices are attached to a custom LTE APN profile.  My client asked the following:  "I am looking for some values for our tools team to report on. We are looking to report on signal / noise, and RSSI values for the 819. Would like some recommendations on these values as you see them. Looking to set the abate and onset values for each. We are looking to cut tickets if these values are weak.  I have seen different values from Cisco and now looking to find a good sweet spot where we can feel comfortable we have good reporting. Looking for ATT's input on this topic."

Could you recommend any resources or technical support that could provide this information?  Thanks! {edited}

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Guru

• 

617 Messages

10 years ago

Hi rlt,

I just sent you an email to the address you provided during registrations.  Please respond with the requested information so that we can further assist.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello

I too am testing the Cisco 819 LTE 4G device.  I need some help with what the settings need to be for this device to talk to AT&T's system.  I can configure the Cisco just fine but I need AT&T's settings.

Thanks

Employee

• 

513 Messages

9 years ago

Hello ilmac86,

I will be happy to help you with the equipment. I've sent you an email, once you respond- I can provide additional details/assistance. Talk with you soon,

Alexis

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello,

I am having the same issue getting a Cisco 819 on the AT&T network and belive I am missing the settings needed to do so.  Can you assist?

Thanks,

Nick

Employee

• 

355 Messages

9 years ago

ciesinsn,

Sorry you are having these issues with missing the settings. I can get you some further help. I have sent off some information to your email address please complete this and send it back so we can help.

Thank you 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What was sent to the user?  I am currently trying to configure a Cisco 819 with an AT&T SIM and my dial outs are failing.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @robertmare,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:                                                                                           

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Phone number associated with the account:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

·         Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I subscribed to AT&T radio for free

Listen to free radio stations at the site radio online

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

new ATM technology using the Cisco 819 hardware device and 4G LTE SIM. I use the radio and still find it stable and good.

Not finding what you're looking for?