Explore & discover

Helpful Links

best plan for business landline without internet

Contributor

best plan for business landline without internet

Hello all, I have a business that I am downsizing as I will retire in a few years. At&t salesman convinced me to convert to digital as my analog phone bill skyrocketed 3x(late 2017). Came with the internet as I do not need cable. Had trouble with phone after a few months and At&t sent technician. Phone problem was solved but he saw that the internet connection was dead slow. He wanted to upgrade the modem but the home office said no because the lines in my area were poor. I haven't used the internet here(for months) as it is aggravating. I do not want to pay for internet that I can not use. I would want to keep At&t as their phone service is good and their phone book listing is good for me.

Can I keep the digital phone but somehow have them disconnect the internet?

I am not sure if I go wireless that I would keep my phone listing.

I called their plan center but they are hard to understand..

Thank you for looking,

Jonas3

Message 1 of 2
Administrator

Re: best plan for business landline without internet

Hello @jonas3,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2ZbBQ9I

And include the following details:                                                                

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy                   

AT&T Social Media Manager

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support