Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
jeffphotos's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, February 19th, 2018 10:28 PM

Trying to find the name of an AT&T employee

I am trying to find the name of the Vice-President of Marketing and Advertising at AT&T.

I was recently at the AT&T Golf Tournament at Pebble Beach in California, and I was given the

name, Diane *** (spelling?), although by researching online I am not finding her name.

I am trying to contact her regarding an app I have that is directly relevant to AT&T's logo.

Thank you,

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Jeff, thanks for reaching out and we'd like to help connect you. Can you send us a private message with more details on your app and questions for the marketing team? We can get you in touch with the right person from there. Thank you.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello. Do you have any recommendation(s) regarding who we should show our app to?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello. Thank you for your reply. My email is: ***

Hello. Our company is looking for the correct person(s) or department(s) to which we may
submit our app we have created.

Our app perfectly lends itself to the AT&T logo and provides a means of accessing the
Internet and one's computer including movies and files utilizing a new user interface.

Our application may be used on computer screens and devices.

Please let us know if you are able to assist us in submitting our app to your company for
licensed usage.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey *** ***

Not finding what you're looking for?