Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Swapan's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 30th, 2018 1:32 AM

Skype Business Application does not get connected with the Server

Skype Business Application does not get connected with Server when I work from home having AT&T Uverse Router. Application works fine in office or in other places. This is a problem for many years and not able to solve. Called customer service and they provided new router and it did not solve the problem either.  AT&T U-verse router has option for a specific application to bypass the firewall but in the list Skpye application is not listed. Yahoo messenger, Yahoo chat etc. are there.

It's very frustrating that we use Skype Business for office communication but it does not work at home because of this AT&T Uverse Router.

Any solution will be appreciated.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Swapan,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: http://soc.att.com/2GHOt5V

And include the following details:                                                                                           

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Phone number associated with the account:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?