Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 15th, 2019 11:38 AM

See an AT&T Control Center device’s connections

I need to see the usage for one of my AT&T Control Center devices. Does anyone know what kind of information I can get from the system?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T Control Center includes information on your device’s connectivity, connection history, SMS activity, and more.  To access the device’s information, click on the “Devices” tab at the top left of the homepage. The device list displays and you can either click on the link in the “ICCID” column or click in the search field and enter the device’s information. Check out our tutorial “Viewing a device’s connections using the AT&T Control Center Web Portal” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Control Center or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?