Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 17th, 2017 6:16 PM

Remove the latitude and longitude grid from the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Map

I have no need to see the grid on the AT&T Cargo View map. Is there a way to remove it?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

Yes, AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe map can be customized to add or exclude any of the elements on it. To remove the grid, click on the wrench icon at the top right of the map, and then click on the Lat Long Grid icon. Take a look at our tutorial “Removing the latitude and longitude grid from the map using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?