Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
kat2u23's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, August 12th, 2019 11:31 PM

My AT&T Business App - never works, really a pain!

I have the my AT&T Business app on my phone. It takes forever to log in as you have to manually enter you FAN PIN and phone number each time. It does not autofill fields.  By the time you get that far, you still have to maneuver a couple more screens in order to see data usage, however MOST of the time (all the time, lately) it errors out somewhere along the way and you have to start all over. I HATE this app!

I just want to know where I'm at with usage as I have changed from un unlimited account to 3 GB.  Are there any alterantives? I don't see the online site as any better.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @kat2u23,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  Business accounts can also be managed via the Premier Portal: https://soc.att.com/2TsKGxq

You can try to create an account via that link.  If you need further assistance, please private message me by clicking here your account details.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I have an account at that link. It is no better. It only says This line
used 233.06MB. It is hard for me to know where Ia m at with my data usage
with either the website or the app. It doesn't say for how many days,
percentages, nothing really helpful.
But my main issue is how poor the App is.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

We will be moving to a new app in the near future.  Can you see if *DATA# works on your device?

Chris

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

How would I use *data#?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @kat2u23,

You can dial this on your phone and it will provide you with the remaining data. -Lisa

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @kat2u23,

Are you still not able to access the app?  Please let me know.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It is working again.
Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?