Identify an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device charging failure

Employee

Identify an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device charging failure

I’m not getting a reading from one of my AT&T Cargo View devices. How do I know if it charged up correctly?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Identify an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device charging failure

The AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe includes some light codes that will indicate the several states of the device. To identify a charging failure, you will need to connect the device to a USB charger. The lights on the device will flash red if it’s failing to charge. Check out our tutorial “Identifying a charging failure using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View device” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support