Identify an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device charging failure

Highlighted
Employee

Identify an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device charging failure

I’m not getting a reading from one of my AT&T Cargo View devices. How do I know if it charged up correctly?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Identify an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device charging failure

The AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe includes some light codes that will indicate the several states of the device. To identify a charging failure, you will need to connect the device to a USB charger. The lights on the device will flash red if it’s failing to charge. Check out our tutorial “Identifying a charging failure using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View device” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support