Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, October 5th, 2018 11:25 AM

Determine an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device’s firmware in the device list

I need to see the firmware for some of my older AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe device. Where do I go to see this information?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

You can use the device list in AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe to see device information including the firmware version on the device. To access the device list click on the drop-down arrow to the right of “Dashboard” and then click on “Device Admin”. Click on the “List Devices” button and then double click on the desired device. Check out our tutorial “Determining the firmware version of a device in the device list using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?