Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, January 25th, 2019 12:26 PM

Deactivate a route in AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe

I’m in the process of updating the routes that were previously set up in our AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe account. I don’t want to remove them but don’t it to be applied to my drivers to use them. What can I do?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe allows you to deactivate routes. To deactivate a route, click on the drop-down to the right of “Dashboard”, and then click on “Geofences”. A list of your current geofences displays. Click on the “Edit” button to the right of the desired geofence and look for the checkbox next to “Active”. Check out our tutorial “Changing a geofence’s status to inactive using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?