Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Create an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe geofence with a category

Employee

Create an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe geofence with a category

One of our teams took on a new series of locations, and I want to make sure I can keep all of the AT&T Cargo View users involved organized. What is the best way to do this?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎12-01-2017 4:53 AM

Re: Create an AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe geofence with a category

AT&T Cargo View with FlighSafe includes many organizational features. For example while creating a geofence for this project you can set a category for it. To create a geofence with a category, click on the drop-down arrow at the top left of the home page and then “geofence”. You can then click on the “New” button. Take a look at our tutorial “Creating a geofence with a geofence category using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View ap...” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Visit The Break Room to connect with other AT&T Business customers for lively conversations!

Additional Support