For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTKevin's profile

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

Tuesday, May 14th, 2019 1:51 AM

Gaming Releases - May 2019

Welcome Gamers!

Spring showers bring May....Games? Before Summer is in full swing, stay inside an extra few days longer with all of the games launching in May 2019.

What games are you most excited for? What verions or pre-order bonuses would you recommend to your fellow gamer? Let us know below!

Game Platform Release Date
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action  PS4, Vita, Switch, PC 5/2/2019
The Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel II PS4 5/7/2019
Brief Battles  PS4. Xbox One, PC 5/7/2019
Life is Strange 2: Episode 3 PS4, Xbox One, PC 5/9/2019
Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC 5/9/2019
Rage 2 PS4, Xbox One, PC 5/14/2019
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered PS4, Xbox One, PC 5/14/2019
A Plague Tale: Innocence PS4, Xbox One, PC 5/14/2019
Bubsy: Paws on Fire PC, Switch, PC 5/16/2019
Steven Universe: Save the Light PS4, Xbox One, Switch 5/17/2019
Team Sonic Racing  PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC 5/21/2019
Assassin's Creed III Remastered/Liberation Remastered  Switch 5/21/2019
Resident Evil Switch 5/21/2019
Resident Evil 4 Switch 5/21/2019
Resident Evil Zero Switch 5/21/2019
Everybody's Golf VR PS4 5/21/2019
Observation PS4, PC 5/21/2019
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland PS4, Switch, PC 5/21/2019
Killing Floor: Double Feature PS4 5/21/2019
Cities: Skylines - Campus DLC PC 5/21/2019
Total War: Three Kingdoms PC 5/23/2019
Dollhouse PS4 5/24/2019
Blood & Truth PS4 5/28/2019
Little Friends: Dogs & Cats Switch 5/28/2019
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II PS3, PS4, Vita, PC 5/28/2019
Crystal Crisis PS4, Switch 5/28/2019
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Royal Edition PS4, Xbox One, PC 5/28/2019
Among the Sleep: Enhanced Edition PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC 5/29/2019
Labis X Labyrinth PS4, Switch 5/31/2019
Hollow Knight PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC 5/31/2019
Trover Saves The Universe PS4, PSVR 5/31/2019

Teacher

• 

45 Messages

5 years ago

A new DLC (and possibly the final one) for the Cities Skylines will be coming out on May 21. Didn't see it on the list, but it's the one that I'm waiting for. I believe it will be only released on PC on this date, with consoles following shortly after.

The DLC is called the Campus Expansion. We got parks and leisure expansions, a very deep Industries not too long ago, and now they're adding more depth to the Education. Personally, I'm very excited! And as always, on top of the main content, it will bring a bunch of extras, like new maps, assets and policies.

Just wanted to throw it out there friends.

Employee

• 

156 Messages

5 years ago

Has anyone else been playing fallout 76?

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

5 years ago

@TronLives wrote:

A new DLC (and possibly the final one) for the Cities Skylines will be coming out on May 21. Didn't see it on the list, but it's the one that I'm waiting for. I believe it will be only released on PC on this date, with consoles following shortly after.

The DLC is called the Campus Expansion. We got parks and leisure expansions, a very deep Industries not too long ago, and now they're adding more depth to the Education. Personally, I'm very excited! And as always, on top of the main content, it will bring a bunch of extras, like new maps, assets and policies.

Just wanted to throw it out there friends.

Hey @TronLives!

Don't say it's the last one! There's got to be more coming right?!

I've lost way too many hours in that game along with @ATTDmitriyCM (who definitely plays more than me). It's everything that was great about Sim City, but updated and with loads more content and visuals.

I appreciate you adding this to the list! Despite the date on the original post, I wrote this release guide a couple of weeks ago (and missed the Cities announcement). If you see anything else that should be on there, definitely let me know. 

Are there any other games you're looking forward to?

@ShaunnieDarko wrote:

Has anyone else been playing fallout 76?

@ShaunnieDarko - if I haven't commented on your username before, I should have. That's awesome! Definitely one of my favorite movies, and the cover of Mad World in it will always resonate with me.

On to your actual question, I haven't played it Smiley Frustrated That's painful to say because I'm a huge Fallout fan and have spent enough hours in the wasteland for multiple lifetimes.

A couple of things drove me away:

1. I wanted a true single player experience, or at least the option for one - Give me the choice! Not to say I wouldn't mind roaming around with friends, but give me the option of a private server.
  2. Lack of VATS - The traditional VATS anyways. Slowing down to strategize is what made a lot of the game fun for me as I tried to figure out how best to play a given situation.
  3. Launch fiascos - I love Bethesda, but the launch was terrible. The way they then responded to their fans wasn't great either. I'm really hoping they focus on their core players and do right by them going forward.

All that being said, I haven't really followed it too closely since launch. Have they fixed the game? Are there more story elements?

What's been your experience with it? I'd definitely consider picking it up based on your recommendation/thoughts. Let me know.

Employee

• 

156 Messages

5 years ago

The game had it’s issues. Still does, but it has gotten better. Theyve expanded a little and added player vending. The story is super light and we don’t get many great fallout moments. It’s still fun though, I enjoy it. It definetly lacks that  immersive fallout experience though. I spent alot of time playing other fallouts like new vegas, weighing the options in each decision I made vs this is kind of just a big sandbox

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

5 years ago

@ShaunnieDarko wrote:

The game had it’s issues. Still does, but it has gotten better. Theyve expanded a little and added player vending. The story is super light and we don’t get many great fallout moments. It’s still fun though, I enjoy it. It definetly lacks that  immersive fallout experience though. I spent alot of time playing other fallouts like new vegas, weighing the options in each decision I made vs this is kind of just a big sandbox

Which platform are you playing this on @ShaunnieDarko? I'm primarily a PC user myself for the Fallout franchise (all of those sweet, sweet mods).

Is player vending similar to Eve: Online? Like, you run a digital storefront? That could be interesting.

I was hoping you were going to come back and say that they've added more story to it. Does playing with friends and creating your own narrative help fill the void? How many people do you typically play with?

Employee

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

A new Bubsy game, LOL I have not played that since I was a kid. I am defiantly excited about that one.

Former Employee

• 

408 Messages

5 years ago

@JP_123 wrote:

A new Bubsy game, LOL I have not played that since I was a kid. I am defiantly excited about that one.

You know @JP_123  - I've never played that one. What's the gameplay like? Is this a franchise?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Trevor Saves the Universe Smiley Happy

Employee

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yeah It’s a platformer it originally came out in the 90’s for the SNES and Genesis. I haven’t played it in years so it may not be as good as I remember LOL 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.