KrazyGameNerd's profile
Associated Member

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 5:48 PM

Destiny 2 Cross-Save

With Bungie launching the Destiny 2 Cross-Save feature later this month, on August 21st, players will be able to take their Guardians and their guns with them to any platform, so long as the players own the respective DLC for those guns.

To clarify, this is cross-save, not cross-play. You won't be able to raid with your PS4 buddies on your XB1 or PC, and vice versa, although this may be added later.

Simlilarly, game purchases and in-game currency will not be able to transfer between platforms, so if you plan on switching your Guardians from Xbox to PC to PS4 and back, you'll need to own DLC like Forsaken and eventually Shadowkeep on all of those platforms.

Bungie states that the cross-save feature is a one-time process, so you won't have to go through hoops every time you want to switch platforms. You can even disable cross-save if you want multiple sets of Guardians, but you'll have to wait 90 days if you change your mind to reduce the amount of account recoveries.

So what classes do you guys main? Are any of you going to switch to a different platform to play with friends? I primarily play Hunter, and I'm currently stuck on PC until I can get an XB1 again, but hopefully my fireteam will join me on PC until then.

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Associated Member

• 

254 Messages

5 years ago

Cross-Save is live, Guardians. Prepare for battle.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.