Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, May 4th, 2018 11:19 AM

Set up the Hours of Service for a user in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government

I have started managing our AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government accounts and was advised that some users don’t have the right work hour profile assigned to them. Does anywhere know where I need to go to update that setting?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

The Hours of Service setting can be edited by clicking on “Administration” in the menu to the left side of the home screen. Then clicking on “users” in the drop-down menu. A list of all users displays, and you can click on the desired user to edit their profile settings. Take a look at our tutorial “Configure the Hours of Service settings for a user in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government” for step-by-step instructions on editing the Hours of Service settings. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?