Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, November 30th, 2018 12:38 PM

Send a message in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government

I was advised that some of our AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government devices could send and receive messages. How do I send messages in the system?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

To send a message in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government you need to click on “Zones & Messages” in the menu to the left of the home screen. Click on “Messages”, and then on the “New Message” button at the top of the screen. The message options display, and you can choose the desired recipient and enter the message. See our tutorial “Send a message in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?