Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, January 19th, 2018 2:05 PM

See the reference number associated with a message in pdvConnect from AT&T

I’m working on some reports on an issue that my worker reported via pdvConnect. My worker said they added reference text to the images of the incident. How do I see that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

To see reference number(s) in pdvConnect from AT&T, click on the “Command Center” tab and then the “Communications Console” link. Click on the desired message and scroll down to the details section. Click on the “Pictures tab.” Check out our tutorial “View the reference number associated with a message in the pdvConnect Communications Console” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use pdvConnect from AT&T or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?