Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Thursday, November 9th, 2017 2:01 PM

Schedule a Consecutive Speed report in Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T

I’m looking to evaluate how efficient my worker’s routes are. How can Actsoft Comet Tracker help me with that?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T includes many reporting options that will help you track user movements, on site time and more. You can use the “Consecutive Speed” report to help in your analysis of worker routes. To schedule a “Consecutive Speed” report, click on the “Reports” tab and then on the “Speed” folder. Take a look at our tutorial “Schedule a Consecutive Speed report with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T” for more information on how to have this information sent to you automatically. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use Actsoft® from AT&T or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?