Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Schedule a Clock In/ Out report in Actsoft from AT&T

Highlighted
Employee

Schedule a Clock In/ Out report in Actsoft from AT&T

I’m looking to gather information on my worker’s hours. Where do I go in Actsoft to see that?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎12-01-2017 4:49 AM

Re: Schedule a Clock In/ Out report in Actsoft from AT&T

Actsoft® from AT&T includes many reporting options. Among these is the “Clock In/Click Out Form” Report which shows you your worker’s clock in and out times. The report can be changed to a daily, weekly, or monthly time-frame. Take a look at our tutorial “Schedule a Clock In/Clock Out Form report with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T” for information on how to schedule the report to send you this information automatically. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use Actsoft® from AT&T or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Interested in a new device? Find out how easy it is to check your upgrade eligibility: Check Wireless Upgrade Eligibility

Additional Support