Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Thursday, May 17th, 2018 11:25 AM

Configure the user interface for a user in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government

The reports we run require our techs to include the date, time, locations, etc.. Is there a way to make it easy for my users to see this in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government allows you to edit the interface settings for your users, including the date, and time format, the units of speed, and more. To edit the interface settings, click on “Administration” in the menu on the left of the home screen, and then on “Users”. Check out our tutorial “Configure the User Interface settings for a user in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government” to see how to configure how AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government time displays. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?