Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Change the company logo with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T

Employee

Change the company logo with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T

I was asked to see if it was possible to change some of the branding in Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T. How do I change from the Actsoft logo to our own?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author Employee
Accepted by j_wilson
‎08-18-2017 4:25 AM

Re: Change the company logo with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T

Yes, Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T does allow you to change the logo by accessing the “My Account” link by hover over the “Admin” tab. Take a look at our tutorial “Change the company logo with Actsoft Comet Tracker from AT&T” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use Actsoft® from AT&T or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Traveling abroad? Everything AT&T Business customers need to know about International travel and plans is right here. Click Here for the details.

Additional Support