For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help with your equipment?
blandry186's profile

Scholar

• 

116 Messages

Thursday, May 8th, 2014 6:19 PM

watching live tv on pc connected to home network via powerline homeplug

uverse_live.jpgWe have Uverse tv, internet and phone.  Our house has a guest house in the backyard.  I recently moved my computer to this house and connected it to the uverse internet via a netgear powerline homeplug solution so the internet is traveling through the powerline.  It has a single data port and is also wireless.  I cloned the wireless so that it is exactly like the wireless in the house, which is how the pc in the guesthouse is connected.  

The internet works great, no complaints.  However when I log into uverse.com to watch the available live tv channels, the site says I am not connected to the home network?  How can I fix this issue?

1 Attachment

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, blandry186!

Thanks for posting. Our U-verse experts would be happy to help, so please click here to send them a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

blandry186 - You do not say what browser you are using. Try using firefox.

Scholar

• 

116 Messages

10 years ago

Good point. I mainly use Chrome. I never use Internet Explorer. I will try Firefox.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.