sirivanhoe's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 6:00 PM

show time anytime

I cannot login to showtime anytime or Maxgo. I receive the error, account locked due to too many signin failures.I have reset the password. the account message is the same, "signin error".

Contacted maxgo and they said it's a uverse problem. Uverse suggested resetting password as a solution.

The problem remains. I cannot signin to either maxgo or showtime. It appears that resetting the password

is not a solution.

What is the solution?

Appreciate a response . Thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

10 years ago

Hello @sirivanhoe 

I'm sorry to hear that Showtime isn't letting you log in. Showtime/MaxGo requires the same email login that you use to view att.net for email, att.com for account info, uverseonline.com, etc. One thing that could help resolve this issue is logging into the att.net website first just to help re-authenticate what services you have and then try Showtime once more on your device to see if it will allow you access. 

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes and if it still doesn't work then we'll find another solution for you. Thank you! 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Logging into att.net has solved the signin for showtime/maxgo.

Thanks for your help

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

10 years ago

That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear it's working for you. Thanks for posting back and feel free to let us know if you need help with anything else and we'll be glad to assist! 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.