Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 8, 2013
3:28:38 PM
View profile
record TV shows from U-verse web site?

I just recently came to U-verse from Xfinity where I was able to record a TV show on from the Xfinity web site. I am unable to find where I can do the same on U-verse. Is this not currently a feature that is offered? If not, are there plans to add this?

I just recently came to U-verse from Xfinity where I was able to record a TV show on from the Xfinity web site. I am unable to find where I can do the same on U-verse. Is this not currently a feature that is offered? If not, are there plans to add this?

Accepted Solution

record TV shows from U-verse web site?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 8, 2013 3:43:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by aviewer on Sep 8, 2013 at 4:24:29 PM

ridgerunner48 - You have access to manage your DVR (schedule, record, canc, delete ) on two web sites & an IOS app.

Recordings are only on the DVR & play only on your TVs.

Some people are having different problems with both web sites.

https://loginprodx.att.net/commonLogin/igate_edam/controller.do?TAM_OP=login&USERNAME=unauthenticate...

and
Uverse.com

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: record TV shows from U-verse web site?

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,023 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2013 4:21:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
The link you provided is working fine for me. I was not able to locate it myself. Thanks !
The link you provided is working fine for me. I was not able to locate it myself. Thanks !

Re: record TV shows from U-verse web site?

3 of 3 (1,008 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments