U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 7, 2011
7:31:46 PM
View profile
outgoing calls

Does anyone know if you can see a list of outgoing calls from a landline anywhere?

Does anyone know if you can see a list of outgoing calls from a landline anywhere?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 7, 2011 8:45:47 PM
(0)
Professor

If you have Uverse Voice you can view a list of both incoming and outgoing calls through your online account management.

Accepted Solution

outgoing calls

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 7, 2011 8:45:47 PM
(0)
Professor

If you have Uverse Voice you can view a list of both incoming and outgoing calls through your online account management.

Re: outgoing calls

2 of 4 (3,202 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2011 6:46:32 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you!

Thank you!

3 of 4 (3,178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 17, 2014 3:39:34 PM
(0)
Contributor

AT&T should upgrade features to control online dialing (on/off) and call logs.  With all of the other features, why is the call log so limited?   With the price of service, they should also have email contact us.  Chat and phone support are often too slow.  I just asked the chat rep to confirm he was not a robot.  :-)

AT&T should upgrade features to control online dialing (on/off) and call logs.  With all of the other features, why is the call log so limited?   With the price of service, they should also have email contact us.  Chat and phone support are often too slow.  I just asked the chat rep to confirm he was not a robot.  :-)

4 of 4 (603 Views)