Ask a question

Posted Nov 23, 2012
    7:39:08 AM
    View profile
    how to view channels listings for networks you don't subscribe to?

I use the web remote to schedule the majority of shows that I would like to watch but I notice for instance I don't subscribe to HBO and Cinemax but I would like to see what's playing on those channels e.g. this weekend they are allowing us to preview hbo and max for free but I can't see the listing for those channels via web remote. My question is is there a setting or something that will allow you to view those networks on web remote so you could at least see and schedule recordings?

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Nov 23, 2012 7:51:51 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    Edited by BeeBeeSA on Nov 23, 2012 at 8:34:33 AM

No, the web remote only lists channels you subscribe to in your package

Edit:  You can only record the channels in the package you subscribe to.  Sorry didn't come across correctly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Accepted Solution

how to view channels listings for networks you don't subscribe to?

6 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (6)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Nov 23, 2012 7:51:51 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    Edited by BeeBeeSA on Nov 23, 2012 at 8:34:33 AM

No, the web remote only lists channels you subscribe to in your package

Edit:  You can only record the channels in the package you subscribe to.  Sorry didn't come across correctly.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: how to view channels listings for networks you don't subscribe to?

[ Edited ]
    2 of 7 (1,354 Views)
    Solution
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 23, 2012 7:57:28 AM
    (0)
    Teacher
    well that sucks I posed the question to a tech on the phone about what is you're interested in finding out what's currently playing on those channels in order to decided if you want to subscribe or not and she apologized and gave me hbo and max for free 3 months so i'm happy, AT&T might want to make viewing all channels available in the future LOL

3 of 7 (1,348 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 23, 2012 8:14:19 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    tazoman78 -
    That is interesting.I always thought the web remote showed all the channels. There are so many complaints about showing channels not subscribed..

For complete listings, go to - http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/?.lts=1353686685 And, set it for U-verse.

4 of 7 (1,336 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 23, 2012 8:47:19 AM
    (0)
    Mentor

Do a Google search for Titan TV. 

5 of 7 (1,311 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 23, 2012 9:23:10 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    I see my last post was in error due to copy & paste. I had copied the att site expecting it to contain all shows. When it did not contain all shows I went to Titantv and thought I copied that url & did not notice that I did not paste what I expected to.

6 of 7 (1,302 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 23, 2012 9:27:50 AM
    (0)
    Teacher

thanks for the link it was useful.

7 of 7 (1,299 Views)